Sunday, August 17, 2014

This Or That Tag

This Or That Tag

I tag everyone to do this tag! I hope you enjoy!

Makeup

Blush or Bronzer?

I honestly don't wear either, but my cheeks are naturally rosy, haha so not blush, I'll go with Bronzer.

Lip gloss or Lipstick?

Hmm, I'll go with Lip Gloss, not a huge fan of Lipstick.

Eye liner or Mascara?

Ooh, that's a really hard one, I'm going to go with Mascara, because I tend to wear that more than eyeliner.

Foundation or Concealer?

Concealer because sometimes foundation feels so heavy on my skin and concealer is just light and easy.

Neutral or Color eye shadow?

I love a neutral eye for an everyday look and a color eye for a more costume look.

Pressed or Loose eye shadows?

Pressed eye shadows.

Brushes or Sponges?

Brushes.


Nails


OPI or China Glaze?

I love both, but I have to go with OPI.

Long or Short?

Short, and sometimes medium, but not really long.

Acrylic or Natural?

Natural, all the way.

Brights or Darks?

Depends how I'm feeling, but I usually stick to darks.

Flower or No flower?

No flower.

Body

Perfume or Body splash?

Perfumes and my absolute favorite is Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift!

Lotion or Body butter?

Lotion, not too sure what a body butter is.

Bodywash or Soap?

Soap, but would love to try a bodywash someday. 

Lush or other bath company?

Other bath company, because I've never used Lush products.


Fashion


Jeans or Sweat pants?

Depends on the day, but usually jeans.

Long sleeve or Short?

I love long sleeve tops.

Dresses or Skirts?

Skirts, because you can pair them with anything.

Stripes or Plaid?

Ooh that's very tough, I love both but I guess I love stripes more.

Flip flops or Sandals?

Sandals, definitely sandals.

Scarves or Hats?

Scarves, hats don't work with my hair.

Studs or Dangly earrings?

Studs, I think but I do love a good dangly earring.

Necklaces or Bracelets?

Necklaces, I wear a necklace every day.

Heels or Flats?

Ooh, flats because they're more comfortable, but I love to look at heels and wear them for a certain time period.

Cowboy boots or Riding boots?

Riding boots, definitely.

Jacket or Hoodie?

Hoodie because they're more comfortable.

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?

Forever 21 all the way.

Abercombie or Hollister?

I don't wear either, but I guess I'll go with Abercrombie. 

Saks 5th or Nordstrom?

Nordstrom, I do not have the money for Saks 5th.


Hair


Curly or Straight?

Curly hair, definitely.

Bun or Ponytail?

Depends on the weather, but I think ponytail.

Bobby pins or Butterfly clips?

Bobby pins, never butterfly clips.

Hair spray or Gel?

I don't use either, but hair spray I guess.

Long or Short?

Long, I love long hair.

Light or Dark?

Well I have dark hair, so dark.

Side sweep bangs or Full bangs?

Ooh, tough one I look terrible with full bangs, so I guess I'll go with side sweep bangs, though I do love a full bang.

Up or Down?

I always go for up-dos, but I love hair when it's down as well.

Random


Rain or Shine?

Rain, because it's calming and I always sleep really well when it rains.

Summer or Winter?

I love the winter! I hate sweating and also my birthday's in winter!

Fall or Spring?

I hate spring, haha, the pollen is annoying. I definitely prefer Fall.

Chocolate or Vanilla?

I love chocolate! Oh my gosh, haha I have to say chocolate, but I do love vanilla in ice cream cones.

East Coast or West Coast?

East coast, I will forever love the East Coast.


I hope you enjoyed this tag and do it yourself! If you do please leave a comment down below and I'll check it out! Thanks for reading!
XO, Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment