Sunday, August 10, 2014

Red Carpet: Steal Her Style

Shailene Woodley


In honor of the Teen Choice Awards tonight, I thought I'd pick a nominee and do their looks, but for less. So I picked the beautiful Shailene Woodley, not only do I love her as a person, she's an incredible actress. I fell in love with Shailene when I saw The Fault in Our Stars and I just thought she brought Hazel Grace to life with her acting and her and Ansel Elgort had such amazing chemistry that they really brought this whole book  to life. I still have yet to see Divergent, but trust me I will very soon and I bet she's just as amazing in that,

Shailene's personality is so down-to-earth, calm, and sweet. She's one of the most personable people that you could ever hear about. I love to watch interviews with her, because she's so sweet and funny and I just love that about her honestly.

Over the years, Shailene's red carpet style has changed from when she starred on 'The Secret Life of the American Teenager' to when she starred in 'Divergent'. Her style has matured, as has she and down below I will show you three of my favorite looks and how you can get them for less. Enjoy!




1. MTV Movie Awards 2012


So this first look is when I was really introduced to Shailene and I thought she looked so cute in this outfit (by Stella McCartney), it was just so simple but really pretty. This outfit reminded me of a played down version of a tuxedo, obviously without the white button-up shirt. I also love how she kept it simple on the face, with no makeup, she honestly looks fabulous.

This is my favorite outfit out of the whole bunch. I love this jumpsuit I used down below, it's sexy but also very chic and the shoes with the gold band, just complete it. Obviously, Shailene's not wearing any makeup in the picture above, I inserted some nude lipstick just in case anybody wanted to capture her naked look, but not actually want to have a naked face.



MTV Movie Awards 2012




2. MTV Video Music Awards 2013


This past year at the VMA's, Shailene looked absolutely amazing wearing this beautiful outfit designed by Emilio Pucci. Her abs looked absolutely amazing in this cute, simple black crop top and this beautiful Aztec and fringe skirt. The black pumps elongate and make her legs look toned and amazing. 

I've simplified this look down below so that anyone can wear it a lunch out with friends or a night out!





MTV Video Music Awards





3. The Fault in Our Stars Red Carpet 2014



When I first saw her wearing this look, my heart nearly stopped. I thought she looked absolutely beautiful in this bright yellow Ralph Lauren gown and it is just tailored beautifully to her. I love her short hair and the lipstick which is cranberry, but has a pink tint.

This look is also a look that you can wear out with friends or go out to the club at night.


The Fault In Our Stars Premiere





Other Favorites of Mine

Photo Source                    Photo Source                               Photo Source                    



These are a couple other favorites of mine, I honestly can't wait to see what she wears tonight!





Thanks so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for my posts for tomorrow! 
XO, Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment