Monday, August 25, 2014

MTV Video Music Awards: Best and Worst Dressed


Last night was the annual MTV Video Music Awards. To be completely honest, it wasn't good at all. I thought the performances could have been better, as well as the whole entire show. In my opinion the only good parts were Maroon 5, 5SOS, and Beyonce. The fashion on the red carpet wasn't as bad as the show itself, see down below for my best and worst dressed. Enjoy!


Best Dressed

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

    

  

  

  

I had so many favorite best dressed looks that it's so hard for me to narrow down which are my favorites. I think my favorites are definitely Gwen Stefani, Kesha, Nina Dobrev, Cher Llyod, Jordin Sparks, Nick Jonas and his girlfriend, and of course Katy Perry and Riff Raff in their throwback look to Britney and Justin. The guys looked really good as well, I was really pleased with what they wore.

Worst Dressed

  

  

  

  

  


Where do I begin with worst of the night? My definite worst of the night is Amber Rose. What was she even thinking when she put this on, it's honestly so awful and weird, really don't know why she put that on. My other worst has to be Ariana Grande, she's just trying so hard to be sexy and it's really weird. In my eyes, she still looks like a child, dressing up for fun. It's weird and looks really stripper-ish. The others just really didn't make the cut last night, they all just looked really bad.




Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed and these are just my opinions. Tell me who were your worst and best dressed of the night in the comments.
XO, Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment