Friday, August 8, 2014

GET TO KNOW ME TAG

Hi guys! Well I'm not too sure how much you guys really know about me, so I thought why not do this tag, so you guys can sort of get some background image on me. I hope you enjoy this post and I tag everyone to do it! Enjoy!

1. What is your eye color?
Dark Brown
2. When is your birthday?
January 3rd
9. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, two older brothers
3. Favorite Color?
Pink, White, or Black
4. What's your favorite book?
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton and Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess
5. What's your favorite movie(s)?
Grease, The Breakfast Club, 10 Things I Hate About You, RENT, Mean Girls, Disney Movies
6. What's your favorite TV show(s)?
Teen Wolf, Awkward, Faking It, The Fosters, Skins, Sex and the City, Daria, Candidly Nicole
7. What's your least favorite movie(s)?
Rock of Ages and End of Watch
8. What's your least favorite TV show(s)?
Ridiculousness 
9.  What is your favorite food?
Pizza or Pasta
10. What is your favorite dessert?
Red Velvet anything
11. What's your favorite season?
Winter or Fall
12. What's your favorite animal?
Cheetahs
13. What's your favorite store(s)?
Forever 21, H&M, Thrift Stores
14. What's your favorite subject in school?
English
15.  What type of music do you dislike most?
Rap and some Country
16. What are your favorite songs of the week?
Yard Sale by Neon Hitch, Light My Candle from RENT, La Vie Boheme from RENT
17. What's the first thing you notice about people?
It depends. Sometimes it's their personality but it can also be their eyes or hair
18. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
New York City is my dream place to live, definitely
19. Where in the world would you like to travel?
Canada, California, England, Paris, Ireland, Scotland, and maybe Australia
20. What quote do you live by?
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm Possible'!"- Audrey Hepburn
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I'd love to be a stylist, that's honestly my dream job
22. Biggest fashion inspirations?
Taylor Swift, Kelly Kapowski, Effy Stonem, Matty Healy, Luanna Perez, Kylie Jenner, Every Decade



I hope you guys enjoyed this post and learned some new stuff about me! Thank you so much for reading!
XO, Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment