Monday, August 11, 2014

Teen Choice Awards 2014: Best and Worst Dressed


Last night was the annual 2014 Teen Choice Awards. Tyler Posey and Sarah Hyland did an amazing and funny job hosting last night and I was so happy that they were chose as hosts. The show was really good and had a great performance from Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd singing the song of the summer 'Really Don't Care'. I was really bummed when I learned that One Direction weren't going to be there, but was so ecstatic when they won all those awards! How cute was the reunion between Jennifer Lopez and Tyler Posey?

As much as I enjoyed the show, I also enjoyed the fashion from many celebrities, but there were also a couple hits and misses. See down below for my take of Best and Worst Dressed. Enjoy!


The Best

 
 
 
        

Last night these ladies up above, in my opinion, brought it! They all looked so amazing from head to toe, my definite favorites of the night have to go to Nina Dobrev and Bella Thorne, they looked so incredible from their hair to their bright shoes. The ladies looked fun and bright in their outfits and definitely Teen Choice friendly. Another favorite of mine definitely has to go to Katie Stevens, I'm in love with this gold, it looks absolutely gorgeous on her tan skin and the up-do looked great. (Plus Faking It won for 'Breakout Show', so congrats for them!) I also loved the white jumpsuit Kendall Jenner wore, she looked gorgeous, but I also thought it was a little mature for her since she's still pretty young, maybe I'm the only one who thought that. Of course the other ladies, looked amazing.



The Worst

 
 
 
   

These ladies up above just didn't bring it last night and didn't look good. Usually I love what Taylor Swift wears, but last night she looked way too casual and the shoes didn't even match the two-piece outfit. Jordin's outfit just wasn't good, it was weird and looked a little ill-fitted. The dress Victoria Justice wore was just awful, it honestly looked like a tablecloth that she just cut to make it look like a dress. Lea Michelle's dress looked really cheap and it was just not flattering, it looked really weird. Odeya Rush's dress looked like a bad prom dress and the shoes were just wrong, I will admit though the red is a great color on her skin. Fifth Harmony, oh god, where do I begin? These outfits look so cheap and make them look so cheap and streetwalker-ish, it's just really bad, the only one who looks sort of okay has to be Lauren, her look looks mature without looking cheap.




The In Between

 
           2014 Teen Choice Awards 

These looks were just okay to me and some of them needed a bit of improvement, but I didn't dislike what they wore. My favorite out of this bunch, definitely has to be Cher Lloyd, the only thing I disliked was the top, other than that I thought she looked perfect, her hair, her makeup, her legs looked so cute and perfect in those shorts. Another favorite of mine was Chloe Grace Mortez. I wasn't sure if I liked this look and I'm still not sure to be honest with you, but I do think it's really cute and age appropriate and she looks pretty in it. I feel like Ariana Grande wears the same and looks the same at every award show and she never changes it up, but I will admit she wears this dress really well. The other looks were kind of cute too, but some dresses needed to be longer and some needed new shoes.




The Guys
 Derek-ThelerTahj-Mowry Tyler-PoseyKellan-Lutz michael-j-willett-teen-choice-awards-2014colton-haynes-choice-awards-2014 paul-wesley-choice-awards-2014ian-somerhalder-teen-choice-awards-2014 collins-key-teen-choice-awards-20141  


Time to get the guys of last night! Last night the guys looked amazing. My favorites of the night were Tyler Posey, Colton Haynes, Ansel Elgort, Michael Willett, and Gregg Sulkin. The host, Tyler Posey looked amazing in this beautiful suit and looked adorable in his other costumes of the night. Colton was the only guy of the night to wear a denim jacket and he looked very sexy, I honestly haven't seen him since Teen Wolf and it was really great to see him. Ansel and Gregg rocked leather jackets in their own way, but both came out looking amazing. Michael Willett was like a modern day Stanford Blatch, his bright green suit was a breakup from all the dark colors and it was just fabulous. All in all though, each of the guys looked their absolute best.



Thank you so much for reading! I hoped you enjoyed this post and I would love for you to comment and tell what were your hit and misses of last night! Again these were just my opinion.
XO, Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment