Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Looks For Less: Abby Elliott, Kate Beckinsale, Emmy Rossum,


A site that I check weekly is OutfitID.com. I always check this week and the past week's fashion from many celebrities. This week I found Abby Elliott, Kate Beckinsale, and Emmy Rossum. I'm so in love with these ladies looks, but they're kind of pricey, so I recreated these looks for less. See down below for my renditions. 


Abby was spotted at the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles red carpet event in this stunning dress made by Alice+Olivia. I'm so in love with this look, I love how simple it is with the black top and then the bottom is WHAM! I honestly think it's fabulous as are the nude shoes.


Abby Elliot

So for this look, I really wanted to find a really bold skirt and then simplify the look with a black tank top, the way Abby did (obviously she's wearing a dress), but make it very easy to recreate with items you may find in your closet. With this black tank, tuck it into this beautiful and bold floral skirt (or whatever skirt you may have) to make the impression that you're wearing a dress. Finish the look off with some nude heels and diamond studs.



This look from Kate is honestly really easy to recreate, but I love it some much, I thought why not. She looks adorable and really comfortable in this look, strolling the streets of New York.


Kate Beckinsale

This is my favorite look of the bunch because of the simplicity of the outfit, but still being very chic and comfortable. I started off the look with this grey tank top, similar to the one Kate's wearing and added some black skinny jeans. Finishing the look, I added some heeled black boots with this really cute black bag and some shades to block the sunlight from your eyes.



I'm so in love with this look from Emmy, she looks so cute and chic. I love how she adds her lipstick as a pop of color to her attire. The jumpsuit though is really expensive (it's Diane Von Frustenberg), as well as the purse (Ralph Lauren). I recreated this look to be much cheaper.


Emmy Rossum

So, I know what your first thought might be, 'that jumpsuit doesn't have sleeves' I understand that, but it's the same color and same fit as Emmy's. When I first spotted this jumpsuit, it looked very close to Emmy's, it has the cinched in waist, cropped legs, and the same beautiful blue shade. I found these shoes very similar to her's, but obviously for less. I finished the look off with a white bag, some retro cat-eye sunglasses, and a raspberry lipstick.




Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment and tell me which look was your favorite.
XO, Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment