Saturday, August 9, 2014

Beauty of the Decade: 1960's

Photo Source                                                                              Photo Source

So recently I've been loving the loving the 60's so much. So you have no idea how excited I am to do these posts today, I'm going to begin the day off with the beauty of the 1960's. The 1960's were all about bold eyes, crazy lashes, flushed cheeks, and toned down lips (baby pink or nude). Many stars such as Twiggy, Elizabeth Taylor, Edie Sedgwick, Jane Fonda, and many more loved to wear these looks. Down below, I have inserted some of my favorite 60's inspired makeup tutorials.



Video from DulceCandy

Video from TheCherryDollface

Video from pixiwoo


Not too many stars nowadays go for such a bold eye look, but you still see it in magazines and on models on the runway. See down below for how stars like Cara Delevingne and Zooey Deschanel are wearing this look.


Photo Source                                                       Photo Source

Photo Source       



I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did making it! Thanks so much for reading and there will be more today! Also if you haven't checked out my last Beauty of the Decade post, click here
XO, Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment