Sunday, August 24, 2014

Red Carpet Spotlight


To say that Rihanna doesn't dress well for red carpet events, is like saying Eminem is not a rapper. It just doesn't make since. In honor of tonight's annual VMA's, I thought why not do sort of a red carpet lookbook from over the years from a celebrity. Instantly, I thought Rihanna. Rihanna is always on my best dressed list for any event or award show. She has such an amazing and tiny body, that she could wear a potato sack and still look better than anybody. Down below I am showing you guys my favorite Rihanna looks from past years. I hope you enjoy!


2012


1                                              2                                                   3


2013

1                                         2                                                 3        


2014


    1                                                  2                                                   3        


Bonus!
Beauty and Hair


There's no doubt about it that Rihanna's beautiful. With or without makeup, this girl could have everyone's eyes full of hearts. Her makeup is always done amazingly, as well as her hair (whatever color it is). Down below are a couple of makeup and hair tutorials inspired by Rihanna. Enjoy!











Thank you so much for reading this post and I really hope you enjoyed! All rights go to the lovely women who made those videos and tell me which year was your favorite for Rihanna's red carpet fashion, mine is definitely this year's!

XO, Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment