Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Tag


So I'm incredibly ecstatic to be doing this Halloween tag! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I of course tag everyone and if you do it, please comment and tell me! I hope you enjoy!


1. What is your favorite Halloween Movie?

Ooh, that's tough because I have a couple honestly. I'd have to go with Scary Godmother (the first 1!), Casper The Friendly Ghost (with Hilary Duff), or The Addams Family.


2. 1- 10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?

Hmm, I'd say an 8 out of 10.

3. What is your favorite Halloween memory?

My absolute favorite Halloween memory is when after my brother's and I would go trick-or-treating, we'd sit in my living room and my mom would sort out all of our candy to make sure we all go the right amount of candy.

4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?

Yes and no. Yes, because I loved dressing in different costumes each year and getting candy and no because I used to absolutely despise the horror movies that would come on, but I don't anymore.

5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?

I go looking at costumes and all of that stuff even if I'm not dressing up. I love the look of all the costumes and the makeup and the possibilities.

6. Favorite Halloween decorations?

My neighborhood house's all have different decorations. They always go all out with the scary music, lights, smoke, tombstones. So those are definitely my favorite Halloween decorations.

7. Favorite Halloween/Fall scent?

I love the smell of leaves and pine. The candles at Bath and Body Works always have the best smelling fall candles. I love to just go in there and sniff them, cause the smell amazing.

8. Favorite candy?

Wow, that's a toughie, maybe white Hershey's chocolate or Reese's cups.

9. Vampires or Zombies?

I honestly love both, so I'll go with a vombie.

10. What is your weird/odd fear?

Not sure if I have a weird or odd fear, honestly.

11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?

Yes, completely.


Thank you so much for checking this post out! I hope you guys enjoyed and stay tuned for more tags and Halloween posts! 
XO, Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment