Saturday, October 11, 2014

Girl Power Tag

 1                                                2                                                 3

I'm so extremely happy to be doing this girl power tag! I've been wanting to do it for a while now and here it is! I really hope you enjoy and I tag every single one of you. By the way those three beautiful ladies up above are my girl power inspirations. (L to R Shailene Woodley, Tina Fey, and Sarah Jessica Parker).


1. What does Girl Power mean to you?

Girl power to me means, being a lady and being able to stand up for what you believe in, whether you do that in art, music, or movies. Girl power means to be strong mentally and maybe even physically. If you can stand on your own two feet, that's girl power to me.

2. What is the best advice to give to girls who want to be powerful?

Just stay true to yourself. Girls have a tendency to think that if they act like someone else it helps them, but it truly doesn't. Staying true to yourself makes you way more powerful than many girls out there, because not all of them have the power to be themselves and perhaps stand alone. Another tip, don't rely on other people for anything, if you can do it yourself, do it! That makes you powerful than most.

3. If you could have any super power, what would it be and how would you use it?

I'd love to read people's minds, sometimes just to see what they're thinking, as well as to see what they're thinking about me.

4. What beauty product makes you feel powerful?

I'm not sure I have one. If I did, it would definitely be red lipstick, I think that makes any woman look powerful and fierce.

5. Why is it important to have power girls as role models?

It's important because without power girls, I feel like the world would be just made of dumb girls or girls who were bimbos because we didn't have someone that was powerful and strong to look up to. Without power girls, we'd be looking up to people who don't do much and maybe starving ourselves to look like super models. Without power girls, there'd be no one there to tell us not to think this or not to do this because you don't need to.

6. What young up and comer do you think is powerful and why?

Shailene Woodley definitely. I think she's a very strong girl, very real and different than the stars of Hollywood today. I love her down to earth she is and that she's just doing her job and she doesn't think to bigger or better than anyone. She seems like a very sweet person and if you wanted to meet her, she'd be externally grateful that you even wanted to meet her. I believe that young girls should look up to her, because she's incredibly beautiful inside and out.


Thanks so much for reading this tag and definitely comment if you believe in girl power! I hope you enjoyed and remember I tag all of you to do this!
XO, Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment